Bariatric Digestive Reset plan includes…
GI Map Stool Test
No more guessing! The GI-MAP (Microbial Assay Plus) is unique in the field of comprehensive stool testing. It relies exclusively on quantitative polymerase chain reaction (qPCR) technology. It can detect parasites, bacteria, fungi and more by targeting the specific DNA of the organisms tested.
- $389 value
- Test kit shipped to your home
- Easy one-time stool collection kit
3-4 month Counseling
- “2” 60 minute initial consultations + “4” additional 30 minute sessions
- Up to 20 email/text messages throughout the length of the program
- An individualized plan with customized recommendations
- Requires a “3” day food log and additional forms to complete prior to starting
- Recommend and evaluate lab work
- Willingness to implement a personalized supplement plan based on results
- 15% discount on protocol supplements through Fullscript Dispensary
Q. Does the GI Map stool test require a doctors order?
A. No Dawn Boxell, RDN, LDN is a registered GI Map test provider.
Q. Is the GI Map stool test covered by insurance?
A. It is considered out-of-network for commercial insurance plans, but a medicare provider.
Q. Can you use HSA/FSA accounts to purchase?
A. Yes, HSA/FSA cards can be used to purchase packages. Some plans may have exclusions, please reach out to your provider for information.
**All services must be completed within 6 months of purchase date.