Your personalized genetic story includes…
3×4 Genetic Test
No more guessing! The 3×4 Genetic test is your personalized genetic story. Your genes tell the story of you, and only you. No one else has ever had the same genetic makeup.
Here’s why that’s awesome. Instead of doing what works okay for most, you can do what works best for YOU!
If you want to know the root cause of your health problems, what your doctors could be missing, what you’re prone to, what you can do(or avoid doing) right now that’ll benefit you in the future.
The answers are already inside of you. The clues and the cues to better health are in your unique genetic code. Which we decode with the 3×4 genetic test. For example…
- Understand if you have a genetic predisposition for blood sugar imbalance & insulin resistance. Yet what to do to prevent it.
- Learn if genetically you have a reduced ability to balance hormones required for female & male-related body processes.
- Why your appetite, hunger & fullness cues may have returned after bariatric surgery. Yet what you can do to support it.
- Realize if your genes contribute to fat cells becoming inflamed, making it more difficult to lose fat. But what you can do to improve it.
- $299 value
- Test kit shipped to your home
- Easy cheek swab collection kit
3-4 month Counseling
- “2” 60 minute initial consultations + “4” additional 30 minute sessions
- Up to 20 email/text messages throughout the length of the program
- An individualized plan with customized recommendations
- Powerpoint review with zoom recording for later reference
- Willingness to implement a personalized supplement plan based on results
- 15% discount on protocol supplements through Fullscript Dispensary
Q. Does the 3×4 genetic test require a doctor’s order?
A. No Dawn Boxell, RDN, LDN is a trained & registered 3×4 test provider.
Q. Is the 3×4 test covered by insurance?
A. Unfortunately, genetic tests are not covered by insurance.
Q. Can you use HSA/FSA accounts to purchase?
A. Yes, HSA/FSA cards can be used to purchase packages. Some plans may have exclusions, please reach out to your provider for information.
**All services must be completed within 6 months of purchase date.